Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I frequent Competitive Cyclist's website to mess around with the bike builder, and I've seen the demo program before but I've never really thought about it. However, I'm currently shopping for a new bike, and some of the bikes I'm considering are available for demo. It costs $200 and they ship the bike to you for 7 days, so you can ride the bike on your local trails. Plus I think you get a credit toward a bike purchase from them.

In my area there aren't really any great deaalers for the bikes I'm looking for (Yeti 575, Titus Motolite, Turner Spot), so I really can't ride any of them before I decide on one to buy. I thought this would be a cool way. I just have problems with the fact that if I want to demo more then one bike, it can get a little pricey. And plus not all the bikes I'm looking for are available. While we're on the subject, are there any other types of demo's like this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.