Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if anyones got an update on SRAMs 07' drive-train components..:D Mainly interested in the new Front Derailuers, but news on the rest of the Line-up would be of interest also..:thumbsup:

Thanks.:cornut::D

Jake Pay, POWERED by SRAM Here...:ihih::yesnod::smilewinkgrin::winker: :prft::ciappa: :lol:

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
I heard yesterday that it could be anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks still...

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You,

xjbebop said:
I heard yesterday that it could be anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks still...
I Just don't like the waiting..:arf: I need my UGI fix.:lol:

Jake Pay, POWERED by SRAM Here..

................................:rant: .......RIDE B:yikes: ..............................................

·
Singletrack Addict!!!
913 Posts
Sideknob said:
I've had a 2007 X9 rear mech for a week already.

:)
How much and where did you get it?

·
Ski during the off-season
487 Posts
Too bad we haven't seen anything in the US yet... One thing that I noticed this time was that the 2007 X.9 trigger shifter does not have a gear indicator (like the X.0). Did I miss something?

·
No good in rock gardens..
4,437 Posts
Nope. The X9 is basically the same as X0 but without the flash carbon cover.

2007 X7 is rebadged 2006 X9.

·
the goose is loose!
1,276 Posts
i just destroyed my x7 rear deraileur, it took a spoke with it too, when can i expect to be able to get '07 x9? i was waiting for it to come out (was gonna wait as long as i had to), but now i can't really do that lol... would the '05 x0 be good?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
QBP (the largest us parts distributor) got some medium and long cage X-9 rear der's in today. Your bike shop should be able to get them for you fi yo act fast and they are not sold out.

·
the goose is loose!
1,276 Posts
i had to go w/ an '06 x7 for now. that's all they had besides an '03 x9 (same thing, but 20 bucks more). the guy i talked to said he didn't know when they were getting any '07 SRAM gear, but a mechanic said the x0 is supposed to be around 300 dollars this year. i may end up just getting x9 shifters...

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry.....

rm_racer said:
thanks for telling me this NOW after i already bought an x7 and now only have 65 bucks....i will wait a few months and then get it.
I went SURFIN'..........There it was...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude, are those "SOUR GRAPE's" I smell?

journey said:
Here is an X.0 RD for $238 (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=13202) -- still a bit rich for my blood for a RD. The pro's have to have something to brag about though
Its not about bragging :nono: Its all about "Performance" :yesnod:
Should you ever have the chance to own an XO (not demo) RD and GripShifters, then you'll understand..:yesnod::smilewinkgrin::winker: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts