Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious...Me & a friend found some new trails (to us anyway) right next to Creek rd in Newark.They are close to the Bob Carpenter State Park but on the opposite side of the creek.I'm pretty sure they are a part of the White Clay trail system but I dont think they are on any of the basic maps.There is a normal fee parking lot with a sign for Hikers & Bikers but no horses...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sure

vyper005 said:
Just curious...Me & a friend found some new trails (to us anyway) right next to Creek rd in Newark.They are close to the Bob Carpenter State Park but on the opposite side of the creek.I'm pretty sure they are a part of the White Clay trail system but I dont think they are on any of the basic maps.There is a normal fee parking lot with a sign for Hikers & Bikers but no horses...
If you cross the bridge, and head up the gravel toward the golf course, there's a trail on your right. That loops around and down some switchbacks back down to the double track that follows the creek. It's a nice little climb, and could stand to be ridden a little more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.