Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike looks promising as an AM bike. Initially the concept of having the BB attached to the swingarm brought back memories of my old Trek Y frames. However, after reading some more about it and seeing more detail on the actual parts, I'm thinking this may work well. Its has two rotating points, so it has a dual link setup in some fashion like VPP, DW, and Maestro. It looks like an interesting setup. Anyone get to ride this 160mm version at I-Bike Demo Days or elsewhere?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yep, tested one out at IB this year, thought it rode quite well but the spec was 'off' for my personal, Canadian Rockies taste. I really liked the back end but found the 140 mm fork and 120mm stem with the 6" back end a little off putting (I was on an XL) so it was hard for me to fully enjoy it. Still like my Nomad better:thumbsup:
My favorite bike of the Demo was the Felt Equilink, looking forward to checking out the Redemption next year.

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that short a fork for a 6.3" bike doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I'd have a 150mm fork on that thing pronto...or something like a 160mm Nixon. No, I wasn't looking at it as anything approaching a Nomad, but it looks like it would be a neat trail bike that could be built up fairly light. We sell Haros, and I was wondering if anyone had tried one. Might be interesting to try out the dealer demo program that Haro has. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.