Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about picking it up seems like a pretty solid bike at a good price point. Just wanting some insight from anyone who owns it or has any experience with the X6. I tried to find some reviews on it , but couldn't find anything that was very in depth. It looks like the build kit is pretty good with the x9 drive train and the fox van r on the back. I'm also wondering about the size I'm pretty sure I need the 16. I currently ride a GT that's a 15 but it doesn't give me a whole lot of stand over with a 32 inch inseam (I'm 5'6. ). I looked up the geo chart for Haro and it looked like it's a 30.5 standover for both the 14 and 16 I just don't want to be too cramped if I went with the 14 with the top tube length. I also found some mixed reviews with the Marzocchi 55RS. Thanks in advance anybody feel free to share anything to do with the bike . :thumbsup:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
The standover is the same but read the other measurements their is a major difference. :thumbsup:

http://www.harobikes.com/mtb/geo9.html

It is a simple yet extremely efficient SP design that can rail just about anything you want to rip into an rail out of. I have a 4 bar 7" travel bike but I find riding my 5" SP is ridden much more because it is so much fun and efficient for all round use. :rockon:

On the fork my recommendation is to ride the bike set it up to you then you make the decision. :yesnod:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts