Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched around but I can't seem to find much info on this bike. How does it compare with the Ibex Alpine 650? I'm leaning more towards the Ibex since it has such rave reviews here, but my curiosity is piqued with this Haro.

Also, assuming I decide to spend less, again I am leaning more towards an Ibex Alpine 550. However, I have looked at a GT Avalanche 2.0 and a Raleigh Mohave 8.0 along with a Hardrock Sport Disc. How would those compare?

Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Haro V-4 is a great bike. The nice thing about the lower priced haro's is that while they are good bikes in their own right, they are also very upgradable if you want to go that route in the future. I've owned a V-1 for 5 years now and just recently bought a new bike. I've had minimal problems over the years, and upgraded as needed which kept my costs down.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the V4 a heavy bike? How is the frame's durability? I'm still riding my old Schwinn steel frame so I have no experience with aluminum.

I know Haro is primarily a BMX company so I have no idea how their mountain bikes are.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My local bike shop here in Asheville sells Haros..........I'm trying to decide on the v4 verse a HardRock sport or maybe even a IronHorse or Ibex.......HMMMMMMMMMm man its so hard to decide.....:madman: I just wish more people who own a V3,4 or 5 would post..Just cant find much info on them.....Id rather buy form the Lbs Fatz cuz thats what they carry and give life time adjustments with 10% off every thing but just dont have the info........sigh:madman:

Come on guys post .......even if you don't own one but have ridden one or have a friend who brags on his all the time post Please:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.