Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
downhilljill said:
Ha ha ha! That's me...39 and female. ;)
:D We know........ I'll ask the question for the hungry wolves or those awaiting you to kill off that boyfriend of yours ;)

You said you trained horses previously sooooooo....... barrel racing cowgirl from Fallbrook or a equestrian snot from Rancho/DelM. ;)

Cowgirl >

·
Registered
114 Posts
Did you guys check out the latest Blog on the myspace page? Apparently a 40 foot container full of bikes was lost at sea! Brutal... just thinking about all those nice bikes sitting at the bottom of the ocean makes me sad. They will never have a happy owner...unless the fishes learn to ride bikes....underwater....

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
downhilljill said:
Yeah, my co-worker who put that page together changed it and I never did change it back. 30-year old male does look a lit more legit and matches more of our demographic anyhow.
:ihih: Personally I look up to more female racers, not that way, because of the heart and determination they put into what they do. It's a shame more females dont have the confidence to do extreme sports and in many cases it comes down to not having someone willing to take their time to ride and work with them on confidence and skill development. :rockon:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.