Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the SS Version but there is a gearie-only version, too. Both have a dropout that can take a derailleur hanger.

SSMike with his personal ride
Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The singlespeed Mary will be speced with the Mary bar
Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle part Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Trousers

The gearie version will have funky straight bars.

The TT decal
Blue Text Photograph Electric blue Amber

SS version = EBB and the metallic "Ginger" paint.

Gearie = regular BB and a metallic "Humbolt" medium dark green.

Both will be sold as complete bikes with the RS Tora fork.

·
And He was Not
1,686 Posts
I bet they won't be able to make them fast enough. Haro may not seem like a high end bike, but every one that I ever rode had excellant geometry, handled great, and rode like a dream.

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
Take THAT Trek and your "96er"!

Finally! (WHEW!) I've been sitting on this info for months now! Glad to see the "cat" is finally outta the bag now! Time to rejoice all you lovers of steel, geared only hardtails! :D :p

This is what Trek should have done instaed of that............whatever!

Haro better get ready to have it's doors knocked down! Only one nit so far....... Why does the gearie version have to be a shade of green? Is this the official color of 29"ers, or what? :rolleyes:

Anyway, cheers to Haro! Glad to see this come to the light of day! (Thanks martini for torturing me with the super secret info months ago! :D )

·
45 gone, 15 to go
1,237 Posts
toddre said:
If you find one...let me know... How do I get one?

Does anyone have any idea of how much?
I hope it is cheap. I think I may be able to talk the wife into letting me get a cheap single this summer if I can find some way to make a couple of bucks. Looks good. Price I am guessing is around 799 to 849 if I were to guess. I haven't been on a Haro since my 1992 Haro Extreme elevated chainstay bike.

I am thinkin' hard about the Redline too.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Bike shown seems to be a personal ride around a sample frame. The mentioned $500 price might well work with more typical complete-bike parts. Like the Redline.

·
I like endos
493 Posts
Just talked to my local LBS owner

29er friendly shop and he said he knows the designer and the MSRP was going to be around $1000. Also, it's supposed to be Reynolds 853. All I know.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.