Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am getting rid of my Kona Hardtail and I have been looking at lower travel fs frames. I came acrossed a Haro Sonix frame that is brand new for a really decent price. I have read several reviews on it and it seems to be a decent frame and highly rated however I don't know anyone with a Haro MTB and I don't know alot about the Haro Mountain Bikes. Just curious what you guys and gals think about it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've had my Sonix for 3 1/2 years now and have been completely happy with it. I ride cross country but have done quite a bit that would be considered all mountain and it has done just fine with that. I would say that it climbs quite well and really does eliminate a lot of the "bob" that other FS bikes seem to have.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Im just worried about all the frames I am seeing cracked. The one I found is a 2008 new old stock for $350. I like the design alot but I am wondering if I should go with a Sette Ace or something like a Jamis Parker or Dakar. Does the 08 Sonix have that cracking issue i read on several posts here?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts