Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had great fun on my Escape Sport. Now I'm considering getting another Haro.

Can anybody tell me the frame weight of an 18" Shift and Flightline.
How about the shock length for the Shift. Thanks!!! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
The 08 shift r3 has a 120mm fork and im not sure about the the rear you would have to call your lbs or call haro. Im not sure about the frame weight but my shift alltogether is about 31 lbs

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was wondering what the difference between the Heckler and the shift are? I noticed that the Heckler can support a 150 mm front shock and a 160 rear shock. would it be possible for the shift to support this much travel??:confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im not sure what a heckler is i havent seen one of those before but i do know you could put a 150mm shock on the shiftbut with the geometery set more towards xc than light free ride or downhill it probably wouldnt go over well. Im pretty sure the max you could get out of the rear is 4.75 in or 5 in max.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Medboy said:
I was wondering what the difference between the Heckler and the shift are? I noticed that the Heckler can support a 150 mm front shock and a 160 rear shock. would it be possible for the shift to support this much travel??:confused:
The Shift frames are designed around a 120mm to 130mm front fork and a 115mm rear.

The geometry of the Heckler and Shift frames are very similar; the Heckler just has more travel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.