Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a email from Harlot Wear yesterday. The business is being sold and currently running a half off everything sale. I already own two pairs of their shorts and really like them. Thought I would share the deal!

·
Registered
413 Posts
That's a shame. They (or just her) seem like a awesome little company. I've been slow to adopt to baggies, but purchased a pair a few weeks ago... and they actually fit! The medium seemed to be perfect for my size 6 waist, size 8 wait and size 10 thighs! Probably won't be doing endurance races with them with the minimalist chamois, but perfect for weekday rides.
Bought a couple more products yesterday and already I've got a UPS label.... tough to beat that costumer service!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this goes back to 2014 - a lifetime in clothing, but does anyone know where to find or if it's possible to find any left overs from Harlot? Their shorts/ knickers are awesome and I didn't even know they closed until recently. I'd love to get my hands on some discontinued items if they're floating around...

·
Registered
3 Posts
CharityKase, I saw how she was making herself protective hair styles after the ride (like from this: view), and she was looking gorgeous and so cute. Cause short natural hair is tricky to manage, and it seems that it doesn’t allow for such flexibility in protective hairstyles as longer hair does, and it sounds like you cannot go without braids, twists, extensions and faux locks when having short hair, but in fact, you can. Especially in such field of business like bike riding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this goes back to 2014 - a lifetime in clothing, but does anyone know where to find or if it's possible to find any left overs from Harlot? Their shorts/ knickers are awesome and I didn't even know they closed until recently. I'd love to get my hands on some discontinued items if they're floating around...
Time flies, and there is nothing you can do with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts