1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
960 Posts
This thread is to mention more faster, more difficult rides for advanced riders.

THis weekend we're going to 410 to ride up some of the trails including Skookum and Suntop. I'm recovering from a leg injury so pace and length might not be quite as hard and fast as expected but I doubt you'll be disappointed.

https://www.evergreenmtb.org/index....loration&uid=69de523e4771e7e04bf5bb82c42465c1
Getting this error:

"Error

You are not authorised to view this resource."

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dungeness/Gold Creek
https://www.evergreenmtb.org/calendar/eventdetail/5627/dungeness
Probably 5 hours on trail but will be a full day with ferry rides included.

I should point out that on these longer back country rides we are slowing the pace these days its not hammerhead but definitely fewer breaks and a little more goal oriented than some group rides.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Very cool Mr. P. I have not been out to D/GC in years. Unfortunately tomorrow is a special family day so no can do. Sunday is a check out an "off the record" ride. I'll let you know what I find.

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
I just did Miller OAB on the Iron Bear side this last Saturday. A fair number of folks wandering around out there, beautiful as ever, decent from the false summit was complete shredalicious madness, and as usual it's taking me a few days to get my mojo back afterwards... but I'm a weenie slowpoke. :)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll meet just east of Issaquah at 8:30, PM me for location.
if you rode Stafford up to the county line trail (base of Navajo) and did not climb Navajo and did not explore the Bean Creek fork, I would say Miller is about 20% more work than that, maybe less.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Obviously ridiculously late notice but I know some people are subscribed to this thread. Evergreen Pete is leading some people up Kachess ridge tomorrow. I'm joining but me and at least one other will continue up from the "top" of Kachess on No Name Ridge to either Thorp Lake or Thorp Mt. Should be 6.5 hour round trip with a fair bit of pushing on the ridge. Meet at Preston P&R at 8am. If you're thinking of joining my crew make sure you get in the right carpool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.