Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
drunken pirate
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What:
A group training event for tomorrow's Icycle Race. Expect +/- three hours of heavy drinking followed by 30 minutes of riding.

Who:
Everyone is welcome however be advised this is a serious training event. If you cannot maintain a 4-5 beer a hour pace you will be dropped.

Where:
The Pisgah Tavern

When:
30 minutes from now.

·
drunken pirate
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lame

Where was everyone? (I'm looking at right at you, moto!)

I'm sure to dominate the Icycle now that my training is finished! ha, ha, ha, what a bunch of suckers!!!!

And for those of you stuck in the god forsaken piedmont who are here trolling for up to the second trail conditions here you go: Pisgah was surprisingly wet this afternoon. Worst I've seen in awhile. But I'm sure it will be fine by morning :eekster:

·
H8 H8 H8
864 Posts
cruso414 said:
psssst. Little known no-so secret, secret is that Moto doesn't drink. (maybe that's why he never joined pas) if you were just looking for riding company, he would have probably been there.
You mean he comes up with all his sh^t sober?

That's amazing.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
driftwood said:
Where was everyone? (I'm looking at right at you, moto!)

I'm sure to dominate the Icycle now that my training is finished! ha, ha, ha, what a bunch of suckers!!!!

And for those of you stuck in the god forsaken piedmont who are here trolling for up to the second trail conditions here you go: Pisgah was surprisingly wet this afternoon. Worst I've seen in awhile. But I'm sure it will be fine by morning :eekster:
The last time I rode with you me and Jonathan(tomato) dropped you going up Covecreek:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.