Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stonebreaker said:
I'll take mine in a green singlespeed!!!! but that is bada$$!!!!!
I'm digging the green color myself !! but I picked the frame up on the cheap !!

·
biking is fun
2,365 Posts
looks nice but the saint stuff seems waaay overkill!! unless you weigh 300lbs i guess ha ha

No chainguide? my first mtb was a FR hardtail (banshee morphine) and it was single up front with no chain retention system. I dropped the chain so many times my first trail I went out and bough a front der and a small cog the next day

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
climbingbubba said:
looks nice but the saint stuff seems waaay overkill!! unless you weigh 300lbs i guess ha ha

No chainguide? my first mtb was a FR hardtail (banshee morphine) and it was single up front with no chain retention system. I dropped the chain so many times my first trail I went out and bough a front der and a small cog the next day
Picked the saint goup from a sponsored pro for $350.00 so I had to put it to work,it may add a toal of 1/4 lb. over xt so its all relative...never drop a chain with my 1x9 saint set up.

·
T.W.O
1,730 Posts
Saint is the most bada$$ stuff to hit the market in my opinion ever since my good friend got some saint brakes and stopped on like a 80* hill and just hung out there I've been blowing my load anytime I see it.

I think if I ever get saint stuff it'll be the brakes. He also got a saint rd short cage setup as 1x9 and man let me tell you that is one mean looking baby.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pfox90 said:
Saint is the most bada$$ stuff to hit the market in my opinion ever since my good friend got some saint brakes and stopped on like a 80* hill and just hung out there I've been blowing my load anytime I see it.

I think if I ever get saint stuff it'll be the brakes. He also got a saint rd short cage setup as 1x9 and man let me tell you that is one mean looking baby.
Yhea,the brakes are soooo sweet,and super low maintance !! the siants and the hope v-2 moto are my all time fav hard core brakes !!! yhea,the R.D. is way bombproof !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts