Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to welcome the new year. Are there any VRC resolutions you guys have? Finishing up my Yo this year would be mine. Maybe enough time/money to get the Yeti back together.

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
Happy New Year...

No real resolutions ....:)

Edit: Ok maybe I do have some VRC resolutions. 1) I need to sell some stuff taking up space, 2) I want to powder coat a cruiser, and 3) I want to have the _______ frame painted and then finish the build (I'll reveal when complete). ;)

Cheers everyone~

Attachments

·
Fat City Michael
606 Posts
chefmiguel said:
Getting ready to welcome the new year. Are there any VRC resolutions you guys have? Finishing up my Yo this year would be mine. Maybe enough time/money to get the Yeti back together.
Hey ChefMiguel,

Happy New Year to you and to everyone else on here who keep us all informed and entertained.
I hope that in 2009 I spend less time on here and more time riding my bikes ( :rolleyes: ), I also hope to finish all of my unfinished bike projects and will TRY my best to not buy any more bikes until all of the others are finished!! :D

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Happiest of New Years greetings to all! May next year be the best ever :)

My resolutions? Ride more (maybe with pictures;)), lose weight:rolleyes: , sell bikes so I can buy more bikes:D , practice tolerance with others:skep: , appreciate what I have even more than I do:thumbsup: .

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey gang!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just the best! I just finished wrenchin' on my buddy's bike for our a.m. ride and went in to check on my 3 year angel and give her a kiss good night, she said she loves everyone and Happy New Year to all the "good" people. Man, I'm so blessed!!!

Thanks for all the help and laughs, this board is great for so many reasons! I wish all of you many wonderful miles of trail in 2009, pushing the edge and keeping the rubber down and outta' the air. It's time to be thankful, maybe peaceful, and get busy living every day to the fullest... leave all of 2008's doo-doo behind!

Happiness, Health, and Prosperity to all ! ! !

Cheers!

-DON-

·
VRC Hound
4,275 Posts
Happy New Years to all! You are a great bunch. It is weird being in the future (Japan.) I woke up this morning and it was 2009. I had a nice Japanese New Years brunch, a cup of coffee and some cake. And then I watched the ball drop. New Years again. Schweet. Of course I celebrated with some sake!

My New Years resolution is to get a bunch of unfinished projects completed, photoed and posted. I also want to race better than I did in 2008 ;)

·
Hit The Road Cyclery
923 Posts
Happy New Year!

I don't know if it qualifies as a "resolution", finding a job is my only priority right now. Not really VRC specific, but within the bike industry somewhere. Other than that, I'm starting a training plan as of today to get back into race shape. It's depressing when your license says you're a Cat 2, but you get dropped by the Cat 4 field :rolleyes: :p .

·
Registered
875 Posts
-Anomie- said:
Happy New Year!

I don't know if it qualifies as a "resolution", finding a job is my only priority right now. Not really VRC specific, but within the bike industry somewhere. Other than that, I'm starting a training plan as of today to get back into race shape. It's depressing when your license says you're a Cat 2, but you get dropped by the Cat 4 field :rolleyes: :p .
Just a tip, use http://www.indeed.com to spec out your job search. It allows you to set up a specific search with daily email updates. Easy Peasy.

Happy New Years all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.