Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Slugs;) So whos ridin' and where. WM? Anyone?:D
happy new years to you as well!...right now the temperture is 16 degrees with a wind chill factor of 4degrees.brrrr!

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats perfect!

RCC said:
happy new years to you as well!...right now the temperture is 16 degrees with a wind chill factor of 4degrees.brrrr!
So...11am @ WM p-lot then!:thumbsup: Who else is in?

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
I wish, but I'm afraid I'll be in hibernation until temps reach at least 45 F.:cool:

·
Drunken fool
228 Posts
RCC said:
I rode to work today, left at 0600 and it was the coldest ride of the year so far.:eek: I need better gloves, my hands were numb by the time I got to work. I went riding the 30th on the foothills trails and it was nice weather, with only slightly muddy conditions:thumbsup:

·
Hey, wait up!
1,541 Posts
I went out and climbed around and up A (ahem) "Mountain" today. Group ride - slow and steady with plenty of stop and talk about it time.

40 degrees? It felt so much colder. :rolleyes:

Hey, who threw that?

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well 'The Bandaleros' rang in the New Year proper like. RCC, StuNm, notaknob, crux and myself hit White Mesa and I utilized an unexpected x-mas gift. Props to knob!

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-2664675876452712070&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

·
Registered
711 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
I utilized an unexpected x-mas gift. Props to knob!

Cool movie. Impressive little helmet cam. What is it? How long can you film?

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rotmilky said:
Cool movie. Impressive little helmet cam. What is it? How long can you film?
Motocomm DSR100. Average is about $350

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
fr-rider said:
BADA$$ :thumbsup:
i'll second that:thumbsup: ...that is awesome my man!:band: :rockon: :drumroll:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shile said:
Excellent video and that steep downhill section on the north side is pretty fun. We rang in the new year on the slopes in Santa Fe.
Thanks! I think we are headed west to Gallup Saturday, you interested?

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
Eric B said:
I wish, but I'm afraid I'll be in hibernation until temps reach at least 45 F.:cool:

Wooo Hooo! My pc says it's 46F, I'm going riding, anybody want to ride? 2:30 top of Menaul.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts