Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
carpe mañana
7,307 Posts
Happy New Year to you, too, and the rest of the homers.

_MK

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
thanx for including me in yer year yous guys ands yous gals. its a pleasure to call you all people i know on the internet. theres a ton of cool folks in here and i do hope to have the chance for a face to face before long. be safe, have fun, do stupid crap.

·
Trampelpfadbenutzer
692 Posts
Happy new year to all and every one.
2006 is old news since 4 hours for us here in Europe now in the moment I type this but I guess you US guys will follow in 2-4 hours, hehehe.:D

Cheers
RaD

·
Registered
372 Posts

Was a good year for me and my bike. I did some of the best riding I ever have this year. My 5 Spot is set up so good it is crasy.

Thank to all the Homers for all the R&D.

Thanks to Turner Bikes.

Thank to all the bike shops that that hook me up with the parts.

I hope that 2006 is just as good or better for all of us.

Peace!

Steve.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
happy new years

SSINGA said:
I'm out - got a party to plan so I 'm going to do this a little early.

Hope ya'll have a great new years eve!!
same to you all, and the best for the coming year.
I say that when we just had 3-4 inches of rain in less than 24 hours, a bunch of flooding in Reno/Taho/Sac valley areas. And.......a ton of fresh snow up very high. Tomorrow will be a pow pow day......!!!!!! Ya hoo.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Happy New Years EVERYONE!!!
'05 was great, '06 shows clear indication of improvement.

Many had a hard year though, and I wish them well, warmth and sunshine.
Now back to the fun!

·
12,942 Posts
i have a idea im workin on thanx to endos little gift and insperation. gime some time to get out of this retail hell im currently in and ill let ya in on it. might be kinda cool. have a ggod one jn. 5 more min till the big bang!

·
lurker no more
168 Posts
1.5 hours left to go until 2005 blows over and 2006 arrives here on the West coast.

Happy New year y'all and thanks for the great info posted on this board from the homers.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Bikezilla said:
Happy New Years EVERYONE!!!
'05 was great, '06 shows clear indication of improvement.

Many had a hard year though, and I wish them well, warmth and sunshine.
Now back to the fun!
Happy New Years to you Blingzilla. You are a true gentleman (unlike most Homers) and I was always impressed with your diplomacy in dealing with the very "interesting" threads that had "morphed" over the year.

If only Squeaky Wheel, Aquaholic, and SSINGA had half the class you did, this board would be a better place.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
FoShizzle said:
Happy New Years to you Blingzilla. You are a true gentleman (unlike most Homers) and I was always impressed with your diplomacy in dealing with the very "interesting" threads that had "morphed" over the year.

If only Squeaky Wheel, Aquaholic, and SSINGA had half the class you did, this board would be a better place.

Cheers
Says the man whose avatar is a guy puking his guts out.
:rolleyes:

Just kidding, of course, all in good fun.

"Bonne année Ã* tout le monde. Meilleurs voeux!"

·
12,942 Posts
this is true, fro shizzle. not a good thing to wake up to. lets compromise... can ya take that down and replace it with some dead puppys so my stomach will settle down some?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.