Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets have some fun,
Global Biorhythm events is giving away one free race entry into the Coolest 8-24 hr race May 2-3 2009. This entry can be used as a 8 hr solo or 24 hr solo or for one free entry onto your team of 4 or 5 racers. This event will fill up at 700 racers this year. You must have Oregon address to get this entry. Not California!!
All you have to do is answer these qestions in order. The first one to post it right wins!!
1. Who was it that said" Beer is proof that God loves us wants us to be happy!!
2.What are the two names of the climbers that hold the fastest El Capitian climbing record and what was there time?
3. How long did it take the first ascent to climb El Capitian?
4.If your IQ was rated at 80-89 what would that be called? or ranked?
All four must be in order .Good luck!!!:thumbsup:

·
Singletrack Addict
1,167 Posts
jimmyboy said:
Lets have some fun,
Global Biorhythm events is giving away one free race entry into the Coolest 8-24 hr race May 2-3 2009. This entry can be used as a 8 hr solo or 24 hr solo or for one free entry onto your team of 4 or 5 racers. This event will fill up at 700 racers this year. You must have Oregon address to get this entry. Not California!!
All you have to do is answer these qestions in order. The first one to post it right wins!!
1. Who was it that said" Beer is proof that God loves us wants us to be happy!!
2.What are the two names of the climbers that hold the fastest El Capitian climbing record and what was there time?
3. How long did it take the first ascent to climb El Capitian?
4.If your IQ was rated at 80-89 what would that be called? or ranked?
All four must be in order .Good luck!!!:thumbsup:
1. Benjamin Franklin
2. Hans Florine and Yuji Hirayama, 2 hrs, 43 min, 33 sec
3. 47 days
4. Dullness

·
Singletrack Addict
1,167 Posts
Sweet!

jimmyboy said:
You need to contact me on the web site at www.globalbiorhythmevents.com You will need to pick what class you will be racing at the Coolest 24 ,solo 8hr or 24 hr solo or a team of 4 or 5.Thanks for playing.
It was way to easy!! Giving is good!! But riding is better.:thumbsup:
I already had this race on my calendar. It's been a couple years, but I'm looking forward to some solo torture this year. I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bobcanride!! I will do another free entry next month for Oregon.

How are things. Doing the Tahoe-Sierra 100 again? . Lower fee's this year. New start area also. Next to lodging and food .Giving more money to the age group racers.:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.