Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Addicted to Dirt
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here staring at my work computer dreaming of National I want to say Happy New Year! to everybody and Thank You! to all the riders who helped me make the best of my time in AZ ; especially FastrThnU, Andy and azmtbkr81 (hope your arms heal fast!). I can't wait to go back.

If your travels ever bring you to FL don't hesitate to contact me. I will show you all the right places and great singletrack.

Luis

·
I need to ride more.
150 Posts
See you next time

ingluis said:
As I sit here staring at my work computer dreaming of National I want to say Happy New Year! to everybody and Thank You! to all the riders who helped me make the best of my time in AZ ; especially FastrThnU, Andy and azmtbkr81 (hope your arms heal fast!). I can't wait to go back.

If your travels ever bring you to FL don't hesitate to contact me. I will show you all the right places and great singletrack.

Luis
No problem, always enjoy showing off AZ to our out of town visitors. Don't know if I'll ever make it to FL, but if I do I'll look up you.

L8r...Richard

·
Something goes here...
2,067 Posts
ingluis said:

Luis
Man I wish I wouldn't have gotten sick b/c I really wanted to ride with ya. I've been to FL too many times and doubt I'll ever be there again. But since I rarely get sick, I'm sure I'll be up for the next ride when you're in town.

C ya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts