Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All Mountain, do they have the 4th of July in Australia?? ;)

Hope everyone gets some good saddle time this weekend. Don't forget to bring a camera.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Well, actually, in the spirit of US / CDN relations, we (meaning several people in the MTB industry) partied from June 28th and 29th to celebrate, errr, something or other.

Needless to say, there was slightly less riding on Sunday :p

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
knollybikes.com said:
Well, actually, in the spirit of US / CDN relations, we (meaning several people in the MTB industry) partied from June 28th and 29th to celebrate, errr, something or other.

Needless to say, there was slightly less riding on Sunday :p
Aha!

Now I understand!

Party all day, party all night, on, and on, and on, prepare bikes when sober... now we understand why the long wait times....
:p

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I will I be building 4 more Miles of great single track at 10,000 feet. Above Fruita. BE up there building for 10 days. should be a good a time off from the world. Noel you would love this new trail. You are maybe only the few that can drop from the top. I have never even try. But I think it can be done. I will get you some pic' s of the drop in from the Top. Big Problem There no medic help for hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
rzozaya1969 said:
Aha!

Now I understand!

Party all day, party all night, on, and on, and on, prepare bikes when sober... now we understand why the long wait times....
:p

:thumbsup:
LOL - ya, I wish it was like that! Actually, the previous 2 weeks were more like 14 hour days and a few all nighters getting the very first V-tachs out the door from our current run - we're still behind, but at least most of the remaining V-tach frames are currently at powder coating and laser etching and will ship in about 2 weeks. Last Thursday night was a 4am evening, followed by a midnight Friday night, then a rush to get V-tach's up to our customers in Whistler Saturday (not to mention, working at the Dirt Series camp as well in the afternoon). Only then did the drinking start! And, of course it involved a wee bit of single malt whisky!

Actually, we had all the Endorphins for Sabak in stock when they ordered! Unfortunately, lead times for your bikes have to do with the fact that we're half way around the world from you and the frames are sitting in a container somewhere across the Pacific, but you guys already know that! :p

Cheers! (or perhaps I should say: "Mabuhay!")

·
Registered
353 Posts
knollybikes.com said:
LOL - ya, I wish it was like that! Actually, the previous 2 weeks were more like 14 hour days and a few all nighters getting the very first V-tachs out the door from our current run - we're still behind, but at least most of the remaining V-tach frames are currently at powder coating and laser etching and will ship in about 2 weeks. Last Thursday night was a 4am evening, followed by a midnight Friday night, then a rush to get V-tach's up to our customers in Whistler Saturday (not to mention, working at the Dirt Series camp as well in the afternoon). Only then did the drinking start! And, of course it involved a wee bit of single malt whisky!

Actually, we had all the Endorphins for Sabak in stock when they ordered! Unfortunately, lead times for your bikes have to do with the fact that we're half way around the world from you and the frames are sitting in a container somewhere across the Pacific, but you guys already know that! :p

Cheers! (or perhaps I should say: "Mabuhay!")
Mabuhay Noel!! :D

Nothing is better than doing what you love, but you need to take a break every so often so you won't burnout. :)

Thanks for the update! According to the Sabak boys, our stuff will be here on the 20th of the month. :thumbsup: We're geaing up for it's arrival. Barelylegal and I are counting off the days.:)

By the way, rzozaya1969 is not from here though, I think he's from Mexico.

John

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
Quick ride before the fireworks

Took a quick solo ride in the Sierras above Donner Lake. Brought some hoppy hydration along. Cheers! :yesnod:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.