Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 Miles A Day

Don't you think it's time we all became more physically active.
Beginning 2007, a few friends and I will be riding 5 miles every day.

If any of you would like to join our Bike Club, please let me know and
we can make arrangements.

I think it would be appropriate to ride somewhere between 4:00 and
7:00pm.
We can call it happy hour, if it will make you say yes.

I have enclosed a photo of my bike - see Attachment.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
WOW! Hat sind Deutch. Ya? What is the leg length on that? I would prefer a Salle Italia ti-saddle , they are my favorite, also maybe on a 180 swivel. Oh and a handbrake by my right stein o bier(i'm left handed) cuz I don't know about a drinking driver and then a bunch of crazy pedalin' drunks that don't hear the German speaking drunk driver yelling halt, halt? What's the insurance premium, I might want to git eins.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stefan said:
WOW! Hat sind Deutch. Ya? What is the leg length on that? I would prefer a Salle Italia ti-saddle , they are my favorite,
After a few beerz it probably won't matter what yer sittin' on as long as it ain't mahamahamakachut.:D

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
delnorte said:
Where's the bano on that thing? Are riders supposed to pee Tour de France style?- I guess nobody has to hand-push the "reliever" during his "relief"!
yeah...and I am not sure that I would distract the driver with idle conversation. Could make for a bumpy ride!!! ie...steering into drainage grates.:eekster:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.