1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fragilie
866 Posts
Have a Merry Christmas Ramon.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Merry Christmas RCC..hope everyone got in a good ride today. SFH's are good and packed by foot traffic..Get out and Ride.

Great conditions!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Happy Holidays. About to head out to Canyon Rd & have coctails and sing Xmas carols amongst the luminarias.
Hey Bandos... thinking of getting my Highline out for a ride in SFH this weekend since my ski passes are blacked out. Bryan/Ramon, you think you could help me swap the damper on my Totem while I'm there?
Greg, you up for any backcountry skiing while our passes are blacked out? I know avy danger is high, but I do know there's a couple safer areas up your way. Let me know.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
delnorte said:
Happy Holidays. About to head out to Canyon Rd & have coctails and sing Xmas carols amongst the luminarias.
Hey Bandos... thinking of getting my Highline out for a ride in SFH this weekend since my ski passes are blacked out. Bryan/Ramon, you think you could help me swap the damper on my Totem while I'm there?
Greg, you up for any backcountry skiing while our passes are blacked out? I know avy danger is high, but I do know there's a couple safer areas up your way. Let me know.
You know I'm game. Can you spend the night Friday and work on it then?

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
delnorte said:
Bryan/Ramon, you think you could help me swap the damper on my Totem while I'm there?
You bet!!:thumbsup:
RCC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts