Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To another great mountain bike season and continuing on in the future! We had a great 2008 with races, events, movie nights. Best to all my old friends and to the new ones I met this year! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Aloha All,

Happy Holidays and wishing 2009 to be even better for all of you out there. Riding this weekend was great up in Kalopa (Big Island). My girlfriend rode her new bike, her brother my 5 Spot and I rode my "old" 1998 Psycle Werks.

You all be safe out there and have fun.

Aloha,
g

·
Registered
222 Posts
Haouli Makahiki Hou

Happy holidays and a very happy new year to all my fellow riders. We had a great holiday ride last month up on the North Shore through the old cane fields of Waialua and up towards Waimea Valley. We had 24 riders, including Pua Sawicki and her husband, Ron - if you don't know her, she's a local gal with lots of riding prowess...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=rtmyint&target=PHOTO&id=5282760662388822370&aid=5282760631514543313&authkey=JBdQ7ViOog8&feat=email

We want to start 2009 off with a big get together - a trail maintenance day followed by a potluck. If you're interested in helping out and meeting some other riders, email me - [email protected]

Aloha and have a great year!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Pineapple Bob - what a great ride it was. Clear weather, great friends and great food too!! Glad you organized such a nice time around the holidays. Oh and the riding was nice too - almost forgot!!

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
pineapplebob said:
Happy holidays and a very happy new year to all my fellow riders. We had a great holiday ride last month up on the North Shore through the old cane fields of Waialua and up towards Waimea Valley. We had 24 riders, including Pua Sawicki and her husband, Ron - if you don't know her, she's a local gal with lots of riding prowess...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=rtmyint&target=PHOTO&id=5282760662388822370&aid=5282760631514543313&authkey=JBdQ7ViOog8&feat=email

We want to start 2009 off with a big get together - a trail maintenance day followed by a potluck. If you're interested in helping out and meeting some other riders, email me - [email protected]

Aloha and have a great year!
Wow, awesome!! I'm jealous. Looks like a great ride. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!!

Be safe out there, happy 2009, hope the riding year is even better then last year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.