Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update For Sunday, 27 December 2009:

The current forecast is 50% showers for the Camp Tamarancho area. So we're a go on the Bikeskills side! And to make this already great, FREE, clinic even more appealing, we're declaring Sunday's clinic a "Get a Grip" day when and where we'll be giving away (yeah, more FREE) a set of WTB Clamp-on-Grips to ensure you don't get spun out in wet conditions. Again, for more information, contact Jiro at [email protected]

From time to time we like to help in whatever ways we can here at Bikeskills. We've visited hundreds of schools and clubs, built and supervised Bikeskills Ridezones, and been involved in other community programs. So keeping with this important part of our mission statement, we're offering a FREE trail riding clinic(s) at Camp Tamarancho on Saturday, 26 December from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again on Sunday - weather permitting.

Contact Jiro Nakamura at [email protected] for details. Slots are extremely limited, so if you want in, contact him right away!

For more information on Bikeskills, to read about who we are, or see our FREE instructional videos, visit: www.bikeskills.com

·
Registered
456 Posts
Bike Skill Clinic

Jiro/ Rob- it was good seing you guys again.

from begginers to advance- you will always learn something new (I know I did and successfully executed it today).

thanks for the clinic- you guys rock :thumbsup:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thanks for the free clinic!

rhoward said:
If you didn't get the bike related gift you wanted for XMAS, don't worry: come join us at Camp Tamarancho for a FREE trail riding clinic with two bonuses: pick up some wet weather riding tips that will come in handy over the next several months and pick up those FREE WTB Clamp-on grips!

Rob, Jiro,

Thanks for the free clinic. I had to cancel last minute due to back problems. I learned a lot last time and it's just fun hanging with the guys. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.