Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday season and a safe, prosperous New Year! I hope you all get to spend some good quality time with your family, friends....and your bicycle! I know the weather isn't cooperating in most areas of the country right now, but I hope all of you get to spend some quality two-wheeled time.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your support of the Haro brand...you have no idea how much it means to me to know that we have such loyal fans such as you out there. Haro isn't the biggest MTB brand out there nor do you see tons on the trail...but we're certainly the few and the proud. There's something to be said about quality as opposed to quantity, right?

Thanks a million for your support of our little Haro community here on MTBR.com. It's really become a great resource to bring all the fans together and be a place where people can get information about their bikes. It's been really cool to see everyone pitch in and contribute to our Haro forum!

Here's to 2009!

Cheers,

Jill Hamilton
aka "Downhilljill"

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Happy hollidayz to the Goddess of Haro and the rest of your crew!!:rockon: Thank you for the wonderful support, hard work and participation on the forum it takes a special person to do what you do here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Party hardy stay safe and have a Happy New Year to come. :band:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.