Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
just balancing out the equation. if someone is gonna try to force something on me(and others) by putting their thoughts out there, i'm allowed to put my thoughts out there as well...
seriously...maybe you should move out of this country....this country was based on Christian values....and now all this BS on political correctness is pure BS

I mean people get offended by Saying Merry Christmas and lots of companies are changing the name of their Christmas Party to Holliday party because it offends others....this is just plain stupid.

Force something on you. How is that forcing something on you. Did he have a gun or knife. Did he threaten you with bodily harm? Did he threaten your family or endanger them? Grow some [email protected] If you have another view quit be a
p u s s y by complaining about political correctness or just trying to annoy others......Others, who are just trying to spread happiness in their post to other forum members.....people need to grow some [email protected] and quit being so weak

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
seriously...maybe you should move out of this country....this country was based on Christian values....and now all this BS on political correctness is pure BS

I mean people get offended by Saying Merry Christmas and lots of companies are changing the name of their Christmas Party to Holliday party because it offends others....this is just plain stupid.

Force something on you. How is that forcing something on you. Did he have a gun or knife. Did he threaten you with bodily harm? Did he threaten your family or endanger them? Grow some [email protected] If you have another view quit be a
p u s s y by complaining about political correctness or just trying to annoy others......Others, who are just trying to spread happiness in their post to other forum members.....people need to grow some [email protected] and quit being so weak
all this is a PC gone mad! other religions don't have to change there festival names because offends people.

if some Christians go to live in Asia do they change the name of festivals, NO, so why should we, us the UK and you in the USA have very tolerant societies, we leave be and do as they wish so they should do the same for us. another example of PC gone mad is in England in the police force, there is a black police man's alliance. there also happens NOT to be a white police man's alliance, surely this is prejudice? and they think us natives are being prejudice?

·
Capricious youth...
3,814 Posts
Long story short, there are dicks that profess to be Christians, and there are dicks that profess to be Buddhists, and there are dicks that profess to be anti-God/Jesus/Allah/anything-organized-religion.

Either way, people tend to be more dick-ish when it comes to loudly proclaiming things in a mob-mentality, or in the midst of online forums.

The difference is, is that it's all about respect, even if you disagree with others...

...so have a little respect, everyone.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
359 Posts
rmbnick said:
no jews hear
Oh I'm a jew. Well im both. My mom does Hanukah and my dad does Christmas. It doesnt really matter what you say "Merry Christmas" "Happy Holidays" but this time it would make more sense to say Holidays because Hanukah is overlapping Christmas this year.:thumbsup:

Happy Holidays:thumbsup:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
just knowing that you don't believe in the scientifically proven fact of evolution, lets me know that you are not even worth argueing with...
ASSume....no where did I state my religious affiliation.....good call by you!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.