Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
{Believeland}
277 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope santa was good to everyone:thumbsup: He brought me some riding gloves, shorts and socks. Oh and some 5.10's:D Unfortunately i found out the hard way that the N-Gear jump stop does not fit the Iggy:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!

my birthday is a month before Christmas so i get to have my birthday and Christmas presents combined.

got just what i wanted this year. stuff for my road bike but bikes stuff none the less. i dont need anything for my mountain bikes. got me a cat eye strada wireless computer. upgrade from my old wired computer. then i got a set of sram RED cranks for my road bike. BB30. just what i wanted.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
XCkiller said:
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope santa was good to everyone:thumbsup: He brought me some riding gloves, shorts and socks. Oh and some 5.10's:D Unfortunately i found out the hard way that the N-Gear jump stop does not fit the Iggy:rolleyes:
you should have posted here re: the N-Gear jump stop......I knew about this back in Feb.....two options:

1. Home-made "spoon" approach.

2. Run it 1X9 and use a "blackguard" plus bash.

·
Dudette
1,475 Posts
My birthday is the day after Christmas...so I did get a combined gift - but didn't matter! Got a Park Bike Repair Stand, The Big Blue Book, headset press, 3-way (okay you guys :cornut: ), BB tool, bike hammer, and a nice hex wrench set! Sweet!

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
petey15 said:
My birthday is the day after Christmas...so I did get a combined gift - but didn't matter! Got a Park Bike Repair Stand, The Big Blue Book, headset press, 3-way (okay you guys :cornut: ), BB tool, bike hammer, and a nice hex wrench set! Sweet!

That's the kind of gifts I really like

Happy B-Day!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.