Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
34,856 Posts
I want to hear about Skeggs. How's it looking for tomorrow?
San Jose got .2 inch. Redwood City got 1.2 inch. So they got a bit more rain out there. Tomorrow will be good I think since that Redwood forest takes months to get waterlogged.

fc

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,969 Posts
Hogan's prolly primo right now. Anyone want to check it out this weekend?

·
singletrack bound
2,995 Posts
I got 2.5 hrs worth and it didn't disappoint!!
bike came back clean,chain was clean, no dust.....
nice fall afternoon on tacky soil with new leaf fall and no one around.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
PR today on first half of Stile Ranch Trail. Probably would've nailed the second half of that but I got held up. Hero dirt!

·
Registered
192 Posts
So where is the best local riding going to be this weekend? I figure only the forest riding is going to retain the moisture.

Demo? UCSC?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Rode in Redwood tonight. Virtually no mud. Still a few places that are actually dry, but mostly hero(-) I'd say. Encountered one small unavoidable puddle, but the rest was close to perfect. No clouds of dust for those of us that were at the end of the train! Bike is pretty spotless. Enjoy.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yes, always. The first rains of the season bring on a new scene. Tacky hero dirt and the smell of fresh bay, oak and madrone. So nice, get some!

Took a mid morning ride yesterday and bumped into a few hammer heads for a stop at the bar, a quick pop, and a ripping run down the hill. Then back to work where nothing could ruin the day.

·
user
1,060 Posts
The Saratoga Gap was a little wet yesterday morning... It should be primo today / Friday. The scenery was amazing though. I am planning to head to Demo in a bit to get in a quick loop.

Anyone have a guess on how conditions at Annadel will be on Sunday/Monday?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rode Granite Bay yesterday. Trail conditions were nice. Only a couple of puddles. I only encountered a couple of hikers, which was a plus!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts