Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Me too it has been raining on and off here in PA.since june 1st,so my ride was a little bit sloppy but not enough to screw up the trails

·
WNC Native
3,929 Posts
I spent my Father's day with the wife and kids, who are going out of town for the week. This allows more rides than normal through the week for me.:thumbsup:

Happy Father's Day!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nitrousjunky said:
I spent my Father's day with the wife and kids, who are going out of town for the week. This allows more rides than normal through the week for me.:thumbsup:

Happy Father's Day!!
Happy upcoming Father's Week.

·
Plastic homer
592 Posts
Pushed my new single speed up the trail today, with my son. Couldn't get the grandson out of bed and on his Precaliber this morning, though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
another father and i got up at 5:00 to ride little pines and road down upper oso, and santa cruz before anyone got on the trail. we had the park to ourselves. what a pappas gift. home before 1:00 for a movie with the family. perfect dad's day

·
Registered
191 Posts
Had an awesome ride up Mt. Tam today for the Father's Day pancake breakfast at the West Point Inn (hike or bike in only). My buddy and I rode up from San Anselmo and our wives brought the kiddies up in strollers. After the breakfast, we both ripped down the Coastal Trail to Muir Beach for a beer at the Pelican Inn. The rest of the crew drove down and met us at the beach. All in all, a pretty awesome day. My friend was not on a 29er, but nobody's perfect;) Happy Father's Day guys.

Cheers,

Mike W.

Attachments

·
US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
2,033 Posts
This father of two went riding with another father of two
,came home and the kids were thrilled to give me art-full cards they'd drawn/made and shower me with love and affection

....but the wife was just as disgusted as always that I'd went riding,distant,cold and when she did talk,was degrading,hurtful and with a complete lack of knowledge that I gots feelings too....so this year's Daddy Day was just as bitter-sweet as ever. Don't expect my birthday this Tuesday to be any more pleasant. :nonod:

I sincerely hope you all had a better one than I (well,it started great...riding,the kids...)

·
SSolo, on your left!
2,577 Posts
Yes, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!!! :)

mwarner57 said:
Had an awesome ride up Mt. Tam today for the Father's Day pancake breakfast at the West Point Inn (hike or bike in only). My buddy and I rode up from San Anselmo and our wives brought the kiddies up in strollers. After the breakfast, we both ripped down the Coastal Trail to Muir Beach for a beer at the Pelican Inn. The rest of the crew drove down and met us at the beach. All in all, a pretty awesome day. My friend was not on a 29er, but nobody's perfect;) Happy Father's Day guys.

Cheers,

Mike W.
W0W, excellent way to spend your day! :thumbsup: ....sorry about your friend's poor judgement on wheel size...lol...

·
Professional Crastinator
6,405 Posts
Threw some slicks on the 29er yesterday and did some road miles with some pals (yes, I did road :eek: - trails are soaked here). My 3 y.o. daughter thought having the gang stop by with all the bikes was the coolest thing she ever saw. A couple beers after, then steak dinner - crab legs - cherry pie. Yes, it was a perfect day. :thumbsup:
Hope you all had a good one.

-F

·
US Army Vet-Airborne 11B
2,033 Posts
Sorry,it was just a terrible eve...

chumbox said:
... it probably proves she is right.:D

Sorry it didn't work out so well for ya.
Or that after 3 years of taking it consistantly,that finally I'm fed up w/ it. But yer right...I shouldn't have said anything,it was horrid taste :eek: ,and I apologise,this wasn't the time or place.

Thanks for wishing it better anyhoo. :)

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
I'm a day late, but Happy FAther's day to you all. My oldest son turns 13 today. I can't believe Liam is a teenager! Holy Crap!

·
Super Moderator
4,679 Posts
MMcG said:
I'm a day late, but Happy FAther's day to you all. My oldest son turns 13 today. I can't believe Liam is a teenager! Holy Crap!
Now they start to forget....my son turns 18 at the end of this month and I think Sunday was the first time on about 4 years he has remembered to wish me a Happy Fathers Day!!

Went riding yesterday, had a nice beer post ride, went home to grilled shish kebab, more beer and a happy 2 year old. (Yes I waited a long time between kids!!)

·
Plastic homer
592 Posts
MMcG said:
You have moments like that forever - thank God. My youngest turns 30 in a couple weeks - and he still found time to hit the trails with me!

Enjoy the ride - it's too short. The older they get, the faster it goes. It's lightspeed when the grandkids start mountain biking.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts