Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Marsb,

Good to see that you are familiar with "El Huevudo", from Kingpin...however...this scene was taken from the movie Traffic. Same actor, but different show. The real reason for the celebration, was the victory of the "Batalla de Puebla" in 1861, when an inferior number of my paisanos led by General Zaragoza, defeated the French who were trying to collect on old debts.

·
Kill that $hit!
809 Posts
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Ahora, Yo necesito mucho cerveza tomar porque voy a tener una fiesta y grulliense con mis amigos. Yo tengo dinero para la cerveza y la carne, pero no dinero para las pinche putas. Necesitas dinero para la panoche. Que lastima..FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO PUTOS!

Ay Ay Ay Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
MorphineAddict said:
Ahora, Yo necesito mucho cerveza tomar porque voy a tener una fiesta y grulliense con mis amigos. Yo tengo dinero para la cerveza y la carne, pero no dinero para las pinche putas. Necesitas dinero para la panoche. Que lastima..FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO PUTOS!
Um............me pollo es loco y me zapatos es guapo!

Eff the stinky French!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.