Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bryan and Rick!!!!:thumbsup: ...I hope the two of you Dirtbags(but good dirtbags!) have a great day and many more to come,Congratulations!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
where's my pizza?:D :D
RCC

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
36 and counting!!

Thanks man! I didn't know whether you really got that shot or not. Kind of a last minute decision on my part.

Too bad the weather rolled in. I had plans to pick up Tye's new bike and go for a short ride.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Thanks man! I didn't know whether you really got that shot or not. Kind of a last minute decision on my part.
No problema!:cool:

·
7MGTE
1,708 Posts
RCC said:
Bryan and Rick!!!!:thumbsup: ...I hope the two of you Dirtbags(but good dirtbags!) have a great day and many more to come,Congratulations!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
where's my pizza?:D :D
RCC
Thanks Ramon :thumbsup: It was an awesome day that is for sure. Glad to ride with the crew as always.

Pizza... :lol: Yeah we kind of went cheap after your B-Day but I will try to get a few next week or the week after if we can make them at your pad again? Man they sure were good and it would be cool to end the ride that way again :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.