Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was poking around the homepage and noticed it's your bday. Have a good one and hope you can manage to get out riding for a while. :D :)

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Guess everyone is in Co, uh?

Today's ride AT HOME in WNC is in your honor. Happy B-Day.

:D

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
Thanks, guys! I'm in Hurricane, Utah right now logged on from the computer in the motel lobby. 20 minute time limit! I didn't realize the Internet access in the rooms is wireless only! (I'm behind the tech times and still using a wired network connection :-( Maybe that's what I should ask for, for my b-day gift!

I'm here with Pho-Jo, Raymond, Jericho Josh, Derek, and Francois and we're getting ready to ride Gooseberry Mesa today then to Moab for a few days, then on to the FFTF!

Spent most of my birthday in a hot van traveling thru the desert all day. But today the fun starts!

-g

·
MTBR.com Addict
616 Posts
gregg said:
Thanks, guys! I'm in Hurricane, Utah right now logged on from the computer in the motel lobby. 20 minute time limit! I didn't realize the Internet access in the rooms is wireless only! (I'm behind the tech times and still using a wired network connection :-( Maybe that's what I should ask for, for my b-day gift!

I'm here with Pho-Jo, Raymond, Jericho Josh, Derek, and Francois and we're getting ready to ride Gooseberry Mesa today then to Moab for a few days, then on to the FFTF!

Spent most of my birthday in a hot van traveling thru the desert all day. But today the fun starts!

-g
Have a great time!
BTW, who's Gregg?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Happy Birthday from all of SoCal! Sorry I'm a day late, but I figured I would partake in the excitement NorCal style. Enjoy Goose and have a beer for me!!

rut

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gregg said:

-g
That's awesome gregg! I'm pissed that I can't make it out to FFTF but supposedly the weather over there is pretty nice. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.