Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ridin bikes is fun
784 Posts
The drop in the last picture is vary gnar, but I guess if your just turned 28 it's a piece of cake.

Happy Bday Kathleen, it was a fun (hot) time today.

David

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
Hope you had fun on your Birthday ride and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Birthday weekend !

I Had a blast today !

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Happy Birthday Durtgurl!!!

You are awesome! :thumbsup:

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
surfndav said:
...but I guess if your just turned 28 it's a piece of cake.
WHAAAAT? 28??? pffft! she's not 28! did she tell y'all she was 28?? you've been had, the girl turned 29!!! :D

happy birthday kathleen! ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Happy Birthday from NW Arizona! I really like the photo's in your profile, especially the one of the dog chasing you on your bike! :D

·
Two wheels are better
193 Posts
Feliz Cumpleanos Ms. DurtGurl. May you have at least 70 more just as good.

·
Brit on a trip
453 Posts
Fun times DG - looking good on the trickier corners on Corona de Loma. Not bad for a 29 yr old! Happy B'day

·
Registered
200 Posts
Happy Birthday Kathleen, and many great rides in the future...someday you'll be an Extreme Adult like me! You Rock!!!

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Jim Beam said:
I like the AZ peeps. They climb like [email protected]

Happy BDay Kathleen!
Ha!!! Jim Beam - you New Mexicans seriously hurt me last year at GITA. Starting rides at >10k feet and then going up more? Fire roads, steep and non-relenting? Snow? Ice? Bitter wind? So is it happening again this year? Thanks for the bday wishes :p

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
I'll Take You There

DurtGurl said:
Ha!!! Jim Beam - you New Mexicans seriously hurt me last year at GITA. Starting rides at >10k feet and then going up more? Fire roads, steep and non-relenting? Snow? Ice? Bitter wind? So is it happening again this year? Thanks for the bday wishes :p
That wasn't hurt. That was love sweetie. I even held your hand.

You need a rematch without the snow so you can see how you handle 12k.

I had no idea you were a Leo too. Happy b-day. I turn 24 on Thursday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts