Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
The Law said:
I think I overheard Mr. Big say his birthday is on the Fourth so a big happy bday to him!
Happy B-day Larry.:thumbsup:

Sean

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Happy Birthday Larry! Hey look out your window tonight I think they are doing fire works in your honor! (OK, I bet you never heard that one before!) :)

-Larry

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
You heard right. Thanks!

The Law said:
I think I overheard Mr. Big say his birthday is on the Fourth so a big happy bday to him!
Yep, got a lot of nice presents, including my wife letting me go out for TWO rides this weekend. :thumbsup: :D

It was fun finally meeting up and riding with you guys on Sunday. Having you just in front was good. I was never sure of what trail branch to take in that uncharted region. Your bright shirt was able to shine through the woods to show the way. Saved me a wrong turn on many occasions. That and you calling "LEFT" and "RIGHT". :)

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
Blue Shorts said:
Happy Birthday, Larry!!!!!! You're finally older than me :D

Here's wishing you good health and happiness:)
OK. But we were same age for ONE day!

Thanks for helping out sweeping behind me on our Sunday ride It was great having you behind me calling out each new sneaky trail feature just before it happened. I could get sooooo adicted to that.

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
stripes said:
Happy bday Small Larry! :D
Not quite yet. "Medium" perhaps as Crashmaster Andy would say..Maybe "Small" in another 30 lbs. Thanks.

We gotta ride again soon. I keep a good watch on your mere mortals web site. Maybe one of those skills clinics will be next?

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
Easy Date

LJ0913 said:
Happy Birthday Larry! Hey look out your window tonight I think they are doing fire works in your honor! (OK, I bet you never heard that one before!) :)

-Larry
Nice to finally meet you at Demo. Seems you're a former Big Larry yourself! I wonder if that trend will catch on? Start a "Former Big Larry" club?

Yeah, the date makes it easy for everyone, including me, to remember. My mom said I just came out that day because I liked to make trouble. :rolleyes:

I sure wish my wife had an easy-to-remember holiday for her birthday. You should have seen the fireworks a couple years ago when I forgot her birthday!!! :madman: :eekster: :nono:
(Unfortunately for Real) I didn't know computers could call me such names. I think my wife snuck on and wrote it.

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
mtbikegirl69 said:
Happy Birthday, Larry!!!!!

:thumbsup:
Thanks. Good to finally meet up with you on that China Camp ride a month ago.

What most people don't know is that your login name is just a result of sweet innocence. I'd say '69 was a good year to make a mtb girl!

But please keep the name. Everyone will secretly think you're WILD! :devil:

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
Wherewolf said:
Isn't it time for a name change? Looking pretty anorexic now ;)
I was sucking in my gut on that pic. Didnt' come out too bad. Maybe because Gabe was shooting, not me. ;)

Maybe in another 20lbs or so I'll change the name.

For now, I decided to change to some new shorts that aren't so old. I've been delaying investing in a lot of clothes that may soon be too big. I hear Oakley's are good.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.