Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy birthday Kathleen!!! Your one year older but its not so bad because you are still one year younger then me. :D
Have a great birthday.

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Oh Happy Day!

Happy Birthday K! Looks like in honor of your birthday, we even got a big storm last night - what is that supposed to mean? Have a great trip and hope to see you when you get back!

Elno

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
DethRider said:
Happy birthday Kathleen!!! Your one year older but its not so bad because you are still one year younger then me. :D
Have a great birthday.
Another Phoenix rider turning one year older today! Thanks for the birthday message and happy birthday to you too! I am celebrating my BD by boarding a plane to Montana to spend the week in Glacier National Park with my parents and sister. Should be a great time. Enjoy your day, DethRider!

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Noelg said:
Happy Birthday K! Looks like in honor of your birthday, we even got a big storm last night - what is that supposed to mean? Have a great trip and hope to see you when you get back!

Elno
What that storm means is that I had to go out and clean my pool one more time before my trip today :( oh well! I hope everyone is enjoying the cool cloudy AZ morning on the trails. Thanks for the bd wishes, and I look forward to seeing you and Amy and ?? soon!

K

·
MTBR Tool
831 Posts
Happy Birthday DurtGurl - we enjoyed your SoMo back yard for 4 1/2 hrs today thanks to the stormy weather!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts