Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Maaaaan
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 4th of July and thank you to the French, for sending troops and ships that helped us win the revolutionary war.
My apologies to Krien, I know the British Empire doesn't look back too fondly at losing the Colonies. :D

Later, Eric.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's ok Eric, I've a mix of Dutch (by birth) English (father) Australian (mother) and India (Colonial English) from my Grandfather... Plus now living in France - I guess I'm about as de-colonised as you can be... ;-)

Happy 4th to y'all, have a good weekend!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Happy 4th:thumbsup:
It's a bit rainy here today. Hopefully the weather breaks enough for a ride this weekend.
Hopefully the sun is shining where you guy's are at? Have a great weekend!

Dave

·
Maaaaan
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VeloFello said:
It's ok Eric, I've a mix of Dutch (by birth) English (father) Australian (mother) and India (Colonial English) from my Grandfather... Plus now living in France - I guess I'm about as de-colonised as you can be... ;-)

Happy 4th to y'all, have a good weekend!
That makes you an American and revolutionary by default lols.

·
Maaaaan
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MC9.5 said:
It's a bit rainy here today. Hopefully the weather breaks enough for a ride this weekend.

Dave
Oh yea, the sun is shining here alright.
110 F (43.33 C) with rising humidity and 20 mph (31 kph) winds, because the monsoons are trying to move in from Arizona. :cool:
It's dry though. :p

Later,Eric.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
MC9.5 said:

Dave
X2..
I hope the weather clears up for the 5th when they have our local fireworks display (Hartford Ct)..
It doesn't look too promising now though..:madmax:
We plan to do a night ride to the summit of our local trail (Case MTN) to watch the fireworks. It has a prefect view of Hartford, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to is bombing downhill in the dark afterwards.
I just hope my headlight holds it's charge...:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ericmopar said:
Happy 4th of July and thank you to the French, for sending troops and ships that helped us win the revolutionary war.
My apologies to Krien, I know the British Empire doesn't look back too fondly at losing the Colonies. :D

Later, Eric.
as a representative of the British Empire i have to say we did not "lose" you pesky colonials we were glad to see you go!! lol:) :) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.