1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
working mad man

cactuscorn said:
hey pal! where the hell ya been?

great shots man. those yers? tell us the story.
Work has taken over me, riding very little this year sad to say. Days off are spent camping just trying to get some rest from work. Thats why I rarely get in here anymore.
I shot those pics on the beach at our local fireworks show. Those were the 2 best ones I took, most shots I did were around 5 second time exposures.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slt

TLL said:
Were those shot from TH City?
South Shore actually. But we can see the THC show start about 15 minutes before the South Shore one, and Incline Village show too. So you get to see 2 shows in the distance.
Here is one more picture.
These were all shot on my Canon 40D (DSLR) camera on a tripod of course, no filters added.

Attachments

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
Our town allows all sorts of fireworks both formally and through a communicated decision not to enforce fireworks that go beyond the allowed. As such, we see and hear lots and lots of fireworks, of all sizes, for a several week span before and after the 4th. Let's just say it gets old. This year was a little moderated, likely due to rising fireworks costs. I have almost gotten some sleep at night. ;)

Still, I love to see and participate in the celebration of probably the most significant moment in U.S. history! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.