1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evil E,
Chris,
and

Old man lamo... laming it up. Hurt my hand , AGAIN... it hurts when I masturbate, but than I like that,so, meh... I have to use my other hand, I call it "the stranger". It tickles.

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
pdirt said:
Evil E,
Chris,
and

Old man lamo... laming it up. Hurt my hand , AGAIN... it hurts when I masturbate, but than I like that,so, meh... I have to use my other hand, I call it "the stranger". It tickles.
I wish I would have taken pictures from my 420 ride. It was dope.

In other news fox DH40's dont mix well with rocks :eek: Not pretty

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
zachdank said:
lowers or stanctionz
Both, and slightly on the crownz too. Non of the stanchion dents were super deep, but in a harder crash it would have been nasty. It is the dopest fork I've ridden though.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
ummm... your jumps look built backwards...
You mean you have to face forward when you dig these things? Well no wonder... crap... back to the drawing board :p

Here's a better shot of the ee line...

Attachments

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EVIL E said:
DAM pdirt i thought we were hittin the jumps backwards. I allways like the landing bigger than the takeoff. my bad :D
w3rdage... maybe when we rebuild they'll 'face the right way'?... ya know they are in SpringTucky land, The jumps DO grow backwards there, as do the folks.

·
pdirt said:
w3rdage... maybe when we rebuild they'll 'face the right way'?... ya know they are in SpringTucky land, The jumps DO grow backwards there, as do the folks.
No man you got it down good. We're makin' all the landing at all the jumps in SORXCAL that way. It's cool. You ride one way and get mad style. Then you trn around and ride'em back the same way.

It's gonna rain this weekend

Alloy, WCH head to the lake for some repairs, and much needed additions...

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Roaming Oregon said:
No man you got it down good. We're makin' all the landing at all the jumps in SORXCAL that way. It's cool. You ride one way and get mad style. Then you trn around and ride'em back the same way.

It's gonna rain this weekend

Alloy, WCH head to the lake for some repairs, and much needed additions...
Really.. so you guys have bi-(sexual) err I mean... directional lineage... sick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.