Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
that's tomorrow you silly guy you.

that police code thing is bunk. but whatever. have fun blazing the blaze in the blazer while you're blazing the trail blazed. :p
420 isn't police code... :rolleyes:

G

·
As far as I know, back in the day that (420) was the number of different chemicals in weed. Nowadays there is like over a 1000 or something. Regardless, having a day to specifically smoke is lame, if you want to smoke that stuff, there doesn't need to be a specific day, you should do as you please.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
oh. that's what i was told it meant. so why is 4-20 day the day to blaze?
I think the story I heard was about two guys in college and that was their code to go smoke or it was the time of day they smoked and made it a day...I can't remember...been a lot of 420s since I heard or read the story...I'm sure you could "google" it...

·
Registered
643 Posts
speakin of 420

speakin of 420, u guys hear about the school shooting that was gonna happen in the san diego area tomrow. Apparently they caught the kid who threatened it but now half of my school is scared shitless and plenty of people arent comin to school tomrwo because of that

·
Registered
643 Posts
let me ask you this, no shame brought to your country or anyhting, but is there enough room in japan to mountain bike? cause japan is like close to the size of california but has like triple the population. On a side note, did u guys hear that China build a city equivalent to Chicgo every 2 weeks now with their boomin economy

·
Registered
122 Posts
The larger cities are heavily populated, (Tokyo, Osaka, ect...) but most the country is mountainous, we even used to have the world cup here in Arai. and dont forget we had the winter Olympics here in Nagano, so, yes, there are mountains with good MTBing.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.