Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Definitely some wild riding. Need to have balls that clank for that type of stuff. Your bottom most photo is part of a Fox Racing Shocks add in March's MBA. I saw it there first and had to do a double take on it. However, in the add Steve Peat has been photochopped out - I think his fork sponsor is Rock Shox not Fox. I never really doubted whether it was real or not. Hans does some crazy stuff. I remember a few years ago he rode some Inca? or other early civilization 'hiking' trail that no one ever biked before. It was like trials riding the whole way because it was so rough. Nice vid post.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Unfortunately the video shows only one 'interesting' scene that demonstrates this whole cliff-riding-issue. Apart from that it's a rather boring video (sorry to say, I do love Hans' stuff usually)

·
Code Monkey
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trialsrookie said:
Unfortunately the video shows only one 'interesting' scene that demonstrates this whole cliff-riding-issue. Apart from that it's a rather boring video (sorry to say, I do love Hans' stuff usually)
troo dat. The videographer must have been too freaked out about the heights to film much. Or maybe they are saving the video footage for something special :confused: :eekster:

This is the type of **** that mainstream media lags on ... your grandma will know about these pics sometime soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.