Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
That is pretty cool. It would look awesome if the green/yellow was white, I think.

·
My gloves stink
1,503 Posts
I'll take your old one

norcalchico said:
This bike looks sweet!

I want one:eek:
Yo Dawg, when you dump your carbon Force for the Hans Rey model, I'll take it off your hands- again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Those wheels look crazy. Where are all the spokes?
Hey, I have the same bar end plugs and cranks.
Overall pretty sick!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bike Rumour = just that , a rumour

Saw these bikes, except for Ruckus 7, none are "to spec" (from the guys at GT) , especially the Zaskar 29 Carbon Pro, which is a preproduction mold sample to show what the final frame will look like....kind of lame that a "journalistic" site like "Bike Rumour" does this to a bike company...the only other weights shown of all 2011 brands are Spesh (have to wonder how they feel about that) ....there are no price points, no features, benefits, technologies, improvements, ride reports, comparisons....nothing but pictures of bikes on a cheap Park scale.....if these guys are going to do this kind of investigative "journalism" they should do it to all brands, not just a couple....shows how lazy some "journalists" can be in giving consumers pertinent,valuable info about the products they are considering.

·
My gloves stink
1,503 Posts
Caveat emptor

dirtstar59 said:
Saw these bikes, except for Ruckus 7, none are "to spec" (from the guys at GT) , especially the Zaskar 29 Carbon Pro, which is a preproduction mold sample to show what the final frame will look like....kind of lame that a "journalistic" site like "Bike Rumour" does this to a bike company...the only other weights shown of all 2011 brands are Spesh (have to wonder how they feel about that) ....there are no price points, no features, benefits, technologies, improvements, ride reports, comparisons....nothing but pictures of bikes on a cheap Park scale.....if these guys are going to do this kind of investigative "journalism" they should do it to all brands, not just a couple....shows how lazy some "journalists" can be in giving consumers pertinent,valuable info about the products they are considering.
Take it for what it is...a bunch of pictures of bikes hanging on a scale. No savvy consumer would make a final decision based on this "information".

·
Registered
962 Posts
If that's really a Sensor 29er in that flashy neon green I am sold!!!! That thing would look awesome out on the trail. I really thought the 2010 sensor 29er had a lame color so this one is off the hook. that's my next bike. Unless of course I move to Denver then the Ruckus 7 and a Distortion 1.0 will be my choice. Thanks GT for keeping my love for your bikes alive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts