Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
I cleaned it after about 6 tries...That's one spot that actually seems worse every time I ride up on it.

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
kenbentit said:
I cleaned it after about 6 tries...That's one spot that actually seems worse every time I ride up on it.
Ken:

How do you try it six times w/o ever falling LEFT? YOWEE OWEE!!!!!!!! Way to go Mr. Determination. That spot use to be rideable but the rocks that use to be the trail tread are 15 to 20' at the bottom.

The sun just started to break through and it looks suny for the next nine days. Lower trails will be good by tomorrow. Looks like we got a little over 1/4" of precipitation over the last two days.

Doc

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,170 Posts
traildoc said:
This is an unbelievably gutsy move. If you did this cleanly you are the MAN! Since I am a wimp I go the lower line. Way cool pictures.
Up there, there's no time to think, if you think, you're dead.

Attachments

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
If you look close you'll see that I ride with flat pedals and 5.10 shoes. I'm able to bail pretty easily that way. It would take a lot more nerve to ride that clipped in, I've seen some people nearly go down that incline :yikes:

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kenbentit said:
If you look close you'll see that I ride with flat pedals and 5.10 shoes. I'm able to bail pretty easily that way. It would take a lot more nerve to ride that clipped in, I've seen some people nearly go down that incline :yikes:
Where are the pics that you took?..................slacker...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.