Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
its the real deal. i would put one on all my geared bikes if i could. the only negative is if you are a poseur weight weenie where it will add approx 1.25 lbs versus a XT crank + front der

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
ukpauls146 said:
I'm really thinking of getting one for my intense Tracer. I'm gonna take out a new Kona as they have them as standard for 2010 I think. I'm a bit worried about the feedback via the pawl's.
? i have yet to know anybody with one that will ever want to use a front der setup again. its entirely rad

·
Registered
434 Posts
hey all, I was looking through the outlet on Jenson before the holidays, and I came across a hammerschmidt on the outlet section.

it stuck in my mind, so I don't know if this is a good deal ...also I have no connection with Jenson but if someone is looking for a hammerschmidt crank, maybe this might work

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/ZZ282A09-Truvativ+Hammerschmidt+Crankset.aspx
TRUVATIV HAMMERSCHMIDT CRANKSET at JensonUSA.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.