Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a :thumbsup: regarding Hammer Nutrition. A few weeks ago I saw a blog post saying if anyone wanted to try out Hammer Nutrition they could get about 15% off. I'd been wanting to try out Perpetuem for awhile, so sent a message and got the discount information. I ordered two containers of Perpetuem to be shipped UPS ground. I got a confirmation email, but no shipping info. Two days later I got a shipping confirmation via FedEx, and saw that the shipment had actually gone out the day before and was shipped 3-day. w00t!

I got a phone call the day before it arrived from Hammer saying they had shipped a few samples, and to call or email if I had any questions.

When I got the box not only did I receive the Perpetuem, but I also got a serving of Heed, a serving of Recoverite, samples of Endurolytes, a Hammer bar, and three packets of Hammer Gel.

Great customer service, IMO. It was cool that they upgraded shipping and that I got a few extra goodies to try out!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hammer has great customer service. I remember that on my first order they threw in a gel flask and a water bottle. They know how to take care of their customers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i only have good things to say about Hammer Nutrition, and this comes from ordering from their Australian distributor. The flavour Perp i wanted wasnt in stock so they gave me a close flavour (it all tastes pretty similar) and they gave me a free box of gels to make up for it!!!

Very happy with their service and after doing a 100km race last weekend i am happy with how it works out on the course

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.