Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of racing this weekend I thought I'd get some miles in. To tweak the nutrition thing I figured I'd try some Hammer Gel Espresso. It has caffeine. Yar! I figured if one is good then two must be great. The last thing I remember before blacking out was slamming up trail 6 in my middle ring singing ACDC songs. When I came to I was wearing a bathrobe over my bike shorts, some fuzzy slippers and a denim hat with mirrors and old Budweiser cans embroidered into it. There was a half empty 50 pound bag of Arabica coffee beans and some strange cooking paraphernalia in my kitchen. There were some hazmat people outside wearing white suits. Apparently I hadn't slept in 3 days...

Attachments

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
TwistedCrank said:
Instead of racing this weekend I thought I'd get some miles in. To tweak the nutrition thing I figured I'd try some Hammer Gel Espresso. It has caffeine. Yar! I figured if one is good then two must be great. ...
I'm addicted to Espresso hammer Gel. I just ordered 3 jugs of it.
On a typical half day ride, I'll finish a full flask, (5 shots):eekster: :eekster:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.