Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My friend and I are making shirts that say Dopers Suck on the front, then on the back list all the cyclist that have been caught dopping in the past 5-10 years and then next to there name write the substance \method and what year they where caught doping. Anyubody interested?

·
SS Chimp
525 Posts
PinkyBrigade said:
My friend and I are making shirts that say Dopers Suck on the front, then on the back list all the cyclist that have been caught dopping in the past 5-10 years and then next to there name write the substance \method and what year they where caught doping. Anyubody interested?
http://doperssuck.com/

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
If I with my sources and loning for results can stclean, so can Lance. We all know he's like chess player that has already run the whole match in his head before he sits down for the first move. He makes the competition look so stupid, the stupid confuse his intelligence and talent for dope.

Caffeine is legal lately, and it works for me. 1 cheap redbull ripoff before the start, and 2 in the race, keep me from dozing off, which I do all the time even in 1-hour races.

Those that have been caught with dope are way worse than the ones not caught yet. They lacked talent and intelligence to beat the guys they were meaning to beat, and cheated. Let them rot.

Such a shirt would be cool.

Last weekend here in Holland at a low-profile National race with low prize scheme, we actually got dope tested. The winner and someone else, randomly picked. And I race sports! Good thing IMO, it's never happened to me in sports before.

·
climb
2,293 Posts
Cloxxki,

Was this a cup or needle test. I was thinking it would be great to sign up for a race and get your cholesterol checked at the same time :)...

·
chainpain
88 Posts
Cloxxki said:
If I with my sources and loning for results can stclean, so can Lance. We all know he's like chess player that has already run the whole match in his head before he sits down for the first move. He makes the competition look so stupid, the stupid confuse his intelligence and talent for dope.
Perhaps he has a talent for dope.

Seriously, I thought recombinant erythropoietin was standard for cancer patients needing to boost their low hkt after therapy. So he kept on with the EPO for a while. Who knows if he ever quit doing that, even after beginning racing again.

Well he has already been caught for a common substance among cyclists, but they swallowed the fact that he was taking the cortisone for a sore bum. Did anybody see a pic of his bum? 2nd, you have to rub that in properly in order to receive nice systemic levels.

Somehow I feel a bit sad that Tyler got caught. Okay he is cheating all the domestiques who don't spend 10 grand euros a year for 'nesp, but as it stands today, public believes Tyler is the only american having broken the rules out there. I doubt that. He tried something different, somebody snitched/ blackmailed him, and he was brought down.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its hard because we try to look up to the athletes in our society and when you do and you look up to them for years, its so devastating to hear that they have been cheating for who knows how long.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Such tests as my competitors got last weekend, I bet were just cup tests. 3 weeks after you'll get a call or letter with either a positive or negative. I've love to know all my mineral levels and hemoglobine, but I'll have to make an appointment for an expensive test to get wiser.

Sure, Lance went so fast up the mountains in 6 consecutive TdF's because he once treated his bum with a lick of juicy goo. Lance does some serious training hours, always on a race bike as far as I know. I get sore after a 3-hour ride, but then just don't ride the next day, or wear double shorts.

With his mileage and staying in at high altitude, Lance probably has to make sure he stays under 50% hemoglobine even without EPO. If EPO was still on his prescription from the doctor, by now we would have heard for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.