Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
geneseo said:
anyone have the latest conditions up at hall?

thanks in advance
it was great two days ago, nice and still firm/crusty snow. it's been so warm the last two days though that i bet it'll be pretty sloppy unless you hit it early in the morning, at least for another day or two.

ignaz jr. will probably chime in here eventually; he keeps pretty close tabs on conditions up there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
In great shape on 12/23

Hall is in great shape. Rode yesterday and the front side upto the bench is 99% dry.
Didn't have time to hit the loop, but ran into at least one guy that said it wasn't too bad...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hall Condition Thursday

Rode it Thursday starting in Lyons and went up from the Apple Vally Rd entrance. Pretty icy in spots climbing up that (wouldn't want to descend it) then came out on the front side (main entrance) which was all dry and in great shape. Didn't do the loop so nothing to offer on that.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Christmas Eve Ride

rcharrette said:
Rode it Thursday starting in Lyons and went up from the Apple Vally Rd entrance. Pretty icy in spots climbing up that (wouldn't want to descend it) then came out on the front side (main entrance) which was all dry and in great shape. Didn't do the loop so nothing to offer on that.
It's in good shape. Just a couple of smaller wet areas on the loop.

Great morning for a ride. Merry Christmas All!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
hall 12/26

Greetings forum folks,

I road Hall yesterday, excellent trail conditions. almost completely dry, climbed the Antelope side, and descended Bitterbrush. 54mile day from boulder using the farm roads east of 36, a perfect 29er ride. I couldn't imagine driving to one of the trail heads when the loop out of Lyons, and the Antelope climb are so nice.

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.