Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the article "Burned by the House of the Sun" in the new Bike magazine?

I think it's sad when this is the kind of coverage Hawaii gets... and you see bike-friendly places like Bootleg Canyon (for example) getting tons of POSITIVE publicity.

Now the question for the board is: was Hawaii overdue for this slap? Was it unfair?

Thoughts?

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
Oh great, now I got to go buy bike mag...
I guess there was some national geographic adventure magazine story also that I haven't seen yet.
This should be interesting....
and more reasons to hide.

·
Master Of Fooliganism
483 Posts
Now what?

MTBKauai said:
Anyone see the article "Burned by the House of the Sun" in the new Bike magazine?

I think it's sad when this is the kind of coverage Hawaii gets... and you see bike-friendly places like Bootleg Canyon (for example) getting tons of POSITIVE publicity.

Now the question for the board is: was Hawaii overdue for this slap? Was it unfair?

Thoughts?
Haven't gotten the issue in the mail yet (guess the canoe is paddling slow this month?), so what did it say? Were they bagging on Hawaii?

Oni

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.