Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old No. 7
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hadley hub, 150x10/12mm, up for trade. It's 36pt engagement, 36hole. I have both the 10mm and 12mm thru axle cups. I'm looking for a 135x12mm 36hole Hadley, will up pay for better engagement pts.
The new bike I'm picking up is different spacing, so I need this hub gone.
Dunno if this is concidered spam so if it is, sorry, but I figured I'm not profiting off this trade, so it's not quite spam, but more rider in need.
 

·
Old No. 7
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtb_biker said:
might be selling my hadley 12x135 (32h) 72pt, just overhauled,enduro ceramic bearings. I don't need a trade though
Thanks, but I'm looking for a straight trade, and a 36h.
 

·
Old No. 7
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, this is still an issue for me. I'm also now willing to straight up sell the hub. Spamed and soon to be locked....
TRADE ME HUBS!!! oR BUY IT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
fred.r said:
Hadley hub, 150x10/12mm, up for trade. It's 36pt engagement, 36hole. I have both the 10mm and 12mm thru axle cups. I'm looking for a 135x12mm 36hole Hadley, will up pay for better engagement pts.
The new bike I'm picking up is different spacing, so I need this hub gone.
Dunno if this is concidered spam so if it is, sorry, but I figured I'm not profiting off this trade, so it's not quite spam, but more rider in need.
I know someone that might still have a 135mm Hadley with 36 holes but I'm pretty sure it has a 15mm through axle. Will that do you any good? How do I know what the number of engagement pts are? Take it apart and count them? What kind of shape and how old is your hub?
 

·
Old No. 7
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D.B said:
I know someone that might still have a 135mm Hadley with 36 holes but I'm pretty sure it has a 15mm through axle. Will that do you any good? How do I know what the number of engagement pts are? Take it apart and count them? What kind of shape and how old is your hub?
Pick a spoke hole as a reference point and count the clicks in a full turn of the cassette carrier. it'll either be 36, 72, or too many to count.
The 15mm t/a shouldn't matter, you can get different mm cones from hadley to swich between 10/12/15. But I'm gonna call tomorrow just to double check.
I'm not exactly sure what year the hub is, but it's hadley's current model. sdh..150
It's in great shape w/ only some markings from being laced up. Smooth as ever.
I have the 10 and 12 mm. cones still.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
fred.r said:
Pick a spoke hole as a reference point and count the clicks in a full turn of the cassette carrier. it'll either be 36, 72, or too many to count.
The 15mm t/a shouldn't matter, you can get different mm cones from hadley to swich between 10/12/15. But I'm gonna call tomorrow just to double check.
I'm not exactly sure what year the hub is, but it's hadley's current model. sdh..150
It's in great shape w/ only some markings from being laced up. Smooth as ever.
I have the 10 and 12 mm. cones still.
I can get a hold of the hub, so if the 15mm t/a will work for you, I'd be willing to trade. It's on a wheel right now. It does have 36 engagement points and it's in great shape. I'm going to pm you my email address.
 

·
Old No. 7
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
D.B said:
I can get a hold of the hub, so if the 15mm t/a will work for you, I'd be willing to trade. It's on a wheel right now. It does have 36 engagement points and it's in great shape. I'm going to pm you my email address.
Emailed you.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top