Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Yayer!
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a solid wheelset the other day and had a question about the Hadley's they utilize. My Hadleys are the 36 p.o.e. models and I heard once upon a time that there is/was a 108 upgrade that you can get your hands on.

1. Is this truth or BS
2. if its truth how in the hell do I get MY hands on them, as hadleyracing.com isnt up anymore and I cant seem to find much about it on the interwebz.

Thanks in advance. Ant :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
20,809 Posts
IIRC, the 108 point upgrade was stopped because of reliability problems. The current "fast engagement" Hadleys are 72 points.

seems like hadley just still "refuses" to have a website, so you should contact them directly or make your lBS order things for you....

·
Yayer!
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crisillo said:
IIRC, the 108 point upgrade was stopped because of reliability problems. The current "fast engagement" Hadleys are 72 points.

seems like hadley just still "refuses" to have a website, so you should contact them directly or make your lBS order things for you....
Oh yeah, I remember something about that now...the 108's only engaged 1 pawl at a time and were less reliable. I actually work at a shop so I will definitely call Hadley direct and try to line up some parts / options from them. Thanks man! Ant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.